Saturday, March 31, 2012

'Later than Mid' Life Crisis!!!

My face is looking so old I want to scream. 
I have an overwhelming need for a change.  Since I can't afford mass quantities of plastic surgery,  I'm wondering if it would help if I changed my hair color, and went with a shorter 'do'.  I used one of those 'makeover' sites, and for the most part, most of the options gave Lisa and I some good laughs.  But there were a couple that I thought might actually be an option.  Please take a look at these pics and tell me what you think.  My dark hair shows behind and below all these shorter cuts, so you just have to block that out and just look at the short do, from my ears up.

The way I see it,... if I can no longer pull off, "I still got it",...  maybe I can try, "I'm so classy I don't need it".
Kate! Jodi!  You guys Stop Laughing! 


Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

Option #4
This one is real similar to what I have.  But shorter.  (This is where you really have to block out my dark hair.)


Th, th, th, that's all folks!

1 comment:

H said...

I like your hair chin length. And the color in the before shot looks the best on you. If you even attempt #1 or #2 I think it will make you look older. . . the second one looks like "Grandma" from Napoleon Dynamite. DON'T DO IT!!!!