Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Bulls...

Martin and I went down to the river,
to take some photos for his website.
While were were there, we saw these two
big 'ol handsome bulls hanging out together.

I got a little too close,.... and the elk started to get shy.
So we left he and his buddy alone.
On our way out,... we saw them across the field grazing together.



Speakin' of big 'ol handsome bulls...
(giggle...)


This is the shot we chose for the
website I'm creating for his company.
(There's a canadian goose in the
water right by his shoulder.)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a cow and an elk hangin out together. well isnt that jus cute.

kate said...

Aaaawwww. Was that elk captive, or was he just hanging out? His rack is so impressive that I'm guessing he must be captive...

Martin's a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!!!

Jodi said...

Actually, that bull elk hung out in that pasture with the cows last winter too. He's wild but doesn't seem to mind people too much. they had pics of him in the newspaper and on the news last spring.

Dee said...

Yep, that's jus cute ! Somehow I guess they speak the same language.

I like the picture of Martin by the river w/goose in background.
Nice.

Sarah Dee said...

Can we frame those in the Living room... oh wait, that is way too Steve Pogue. :)

Linda said...

Actually Sarah, I LIKE that idea!!!

H said...

It was SO nice having dinner with you all last night. Jake and I turned to each other afterward and said, "Martin's a pretty cool guy." Go you!!