Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photos of my grandaughter!

This is a profile of Koby's face, you can see her eye, her little nose, her lip and her chin is tucked against her chest.


In this one, you can see her profile again, and her little fist, and fingers,... her arm,... and I think a foot above the arm.


And these are her little footies.... you can actually see toes in the real photo, but they're hard to see here.

Ultrasounds have REALLY improved since I had my babies. These are actually pretty good quality pictures.

12 comments:

Jodi said...

It sounds so odd to hear you say granddaughter! She's adorable! I can't wait to actually see her. Is Lisa due in April?

Dee said...

Huh? I can't see anything ! Are you sure this isn't a jigsaw puzzle?

kate said...

She's doing yoga in there!! She is adorable and perfect, I can tell.

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACKI said...

isnt it fun to sit there and look at the u/s and imagine what she actually looks like. Cute!

JACKI said...

ok... I VOTE THAT LISA NEEDS TO START A BLOG. All in favor, say 'I'.


'I'

Linda said...

" I "

Linda said...

Lisa is Due April 19th. So she is like 20 weeks along.

Anonymous said...

now- everybody knows lisa doesnt talk alot about whats goin on in lisas life. and a BLOG! ....well psshhh, thats just puttin my biz right out there now isnt it? haha.

but i will be honest, i have thought about it, so you never know. ;)

JACKI said...

you dont have to tell us EVERYTHING!

Dee said...

Me toooo



" I "

kate said...

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Lisa, you don't have to tell us EVERYTHING (in fact, please don't!) but baby stuff...yeah!!

Anonymous said...

see and that could be a possibility, i MAY start a baby blog....