Tuesday, September 4, 2007

THE UPCOMING WEEKEND OF FAMILY FUN!

"The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together." ~Erma Bombeck

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, M*A*S*H


"It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us family." ~Johann Schiller


I am sooo excited for this weekend!

Having all our families all together is gonna be so much fun! Even Steve is coming!

And then of course there will be pictures of everyone crabbing, cooking, eating and drinking, beach combing, interacting, etc. I’m gonna be so busy taking photos! I hope everyone takes lots of photos. We’ll have a place where all the photos can be uploaded later, so that everyone can get on their computer and see everyone else’s photos, and pick and choose which pictures they want.
I think some great memories will be made that weekend. :o)

Don’t forget to bring warm clothes and rain gear. It IS the Oregon Coast.
Wooohoo! I get to see you all soon!!!!!

6 comments:

kate said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to walk the beach and just have all of us together.

Good thing you reminded people to bring warm clothes, but it can also be really warm and beautiful in September at the beach...so bring a bit of both.

Love you and Bob!

Dee said...

Wahoo, yippee, WOW-----its going to be so much fun and the wedding will be "lovely". Ok, so its gunna be FUN too. I am sooooo looking forward to that weekend !!

Jodi said...

Can't wait - do you realize we're giving up a BSU game to come???? Guess you're both worth it...

Can't wait to get the crabs!

Jodi said...

I think you can delete Tara's comment - I think she may be selling t-shirts or somethin'.

H said...

The Whittaker family is VERY excited for next weekend! Woohoo! THANK YOU for the ice cream gift certificates, we have already taken advantage of those... ;)

Can't wait to see you guys and to meet Bob's family! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the fall issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=navnet hack 2008 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg