Friday, August 31, 2007

Hello??? Can I say something here???

Ok, Puss, I accept your challenge, however, could we make it about, oh,... say, 10:00-ish? I mean sunrise is so early! I like to sleep in, then I have to shower, do my nails, do my hair... well, anyway, I will be there. I shall go by, "Donkey", the anoying sidekick. I'll be the one who shows up with the big ugly ogre! Ha, ha, ha,...


Actually, Bob says he is placing bets in Vegas. Mom? Are you in? Apparently the pot is getting sizable. But he won't tell me who is money is on!!!! I guess with 3 of us involved it could be a Win, Place and Show type of thing. Ya know, that way everybody wins 'something' and nobody feels left out.

But ya know, the visual of Jodi and Kate out there on the beach brings to mind the picture of Ricky Ticky Tavi and the Cobra. I don't want to participate, I just wanna watch! Besides, I KNOW when I’m out-gunned. I wouldn’t stand a chance in that ring. I mean, I’m so meek and helpless and all.

Kate with cotton candy??? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Wait a minute, wait a minute… > trying to regain my composure < JODI, LEG WRESTLE???? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Oh my god…. I’m gonna pee my pants! I gotta go!!!

4 comments:

kate said...

No, I'm sorry, but our dual must take place at sunrise. That way there's plenty of time to clean up the mess.

You know Bob is betting on me. I am the youngest (ahem), strongest and meanest. Ok, Jodi's probably got me there, but um, how can I say this nicely....I could pick my teeth with her.

And I shall.

Jodi said...

You may have a few pounds on me - but I must tell you, I do tend to get the laughing farts - so that may be a slight advantage over pounds.

We shall see...

kate said...

Wait a minute...you've also mentioned "the walking farts"...do you just pretty much fart all the time? Does mom know?

Linda said...

Those farts are Jodi's best defense! She may be tiny, but she's LOUD!

AND - she'll have her new "boobies". One good booby honk,... and this duel will be OVER girls!

My problem is, well, I seem to have, um,... >whispering< 'bladder control' problems when I laugh. And if Jodi gets the farts, I guarantee I'm gonna need to change my britches.
So that mess Kate mentioned earlier,? yeah, well it aint' gonna be pretty. We'll, have one fartin', one peein', and one standing there saying " Uh huh, I'm bad, I'm bad." (Shit, she ain't "bad", she just isn't OLD yet.)