Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Necessity is the mother of invention." ~ I don't know who said this, do you???

My mother sent me this funny pictue of these rather 'creative' slippers. I'm sure she, and everyone else who sees it, thinks it's so funny because it's so rediculous...

Yeah, well about those slippers....

I actually did something very similar just yesterday! The timing here is perfect. You see, I have a hole in the bottom of my danskos, (my favorite shoes for work), and it's been raining here like crazy and my shoes suck in the water to the ball of my foot. I needed something in my shoes to keep my feet dry. So I put panty liners inside my shoes! Kinda like Dr. Scholls insoles, only these were "Always" brand!

7 comments:

kate said...

Oh. my. god. You are turning into grandma. Next it will be "saving" your kleenex in your bra.

Dee said...

OK, lets' all take up a collection and buy Lala some shoes. Those are not only worn out, they LOOK old and worn out. That's pitiful, Lala. !!!! And yes, the timing was really funny. You have a truly active, creative mind ! I just hope your shoe doesn't fall off in front of a customer and that "insole" falls out. Explain THAT !

kate said...

OH man, I hope it DOES fall out! How freakin' funny would that be??

Lala, what size do you wear? I'm sending you my Danskos.

Linda said...

They won't fall out, they are stuck with a patented adhesive for secure fit and protection.

kate said...

One pair Danskos: $105
One Maxi Pad with Wings: $.49
Having Maxi Pad fall out of shoe in front of male boss: PRICELESS.

Dee said...

In case anyone is wondering why Jodi isn't in on any of this, her computer curled up its toes and died. Or at least is on its last hissing, pissed off breath.

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GAWD. I dont get time to post much on here but I couldnt resist this one. Well, all I have to say issss..... "you know your a redneck iffff....."

Does Lisa know this about you???