Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Update

Lisa went to her Doctor today. Without getting too graphic, basically, she is "thinning" but not 'dialating'. Her doctor predicted that she'd go over her due date. Gee, I guess she's got a 50/50 chance of being right.

Well, through the wonders of the internet, I'll try to keep you all posted so that she doesn't get hounded by "Haven't you had that baby yet?" questions. I'll try to blog every other day or so with progress reports. I've been lax on my blogging lately, I know, but I'm gonna try to do better, at least through this upcoming blessed event!
(Excited grin!)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That's a VERY good idea to keep us all up on things. I know Jacki hasn't wanted to bother Lisa but yet she also wants to "be prepared" for when it gets close so she can have everything covered. Maybe you could keep her updated by phone. I know she doesn't want to miss this!

Linda said...

Oh, she won't! She'll be the first person we call when things get going.

kate said...

This morning Anna was asking about the baby and she said that today in class, she's going to share that her "big cousin is going to have a baby in two weeks!!" She LOVES babies and is so excited that Koby might come the weekend we're there.

Dee said...

Lisa, the first and every person who asks, Haven't you had that baby yet-------you have my permission to slap them ! I'd like to be there to watch, but by the time I got there the timing would be way off.

So enjoy !