Friday, April 10, 2009

update on stuff...

No change in Lisa... she's large, very uncomfortable, and getting justifiably grumpy. Poor mine boo boo.

But I got a 2nd job. I'll be working at Franz Witte Nursery (the flamingo place) on weekends. So I'm gonna be a busy girl.

I borrowed Adams bicycle for the summer. (The one he doesn't use.) I got the seat set at the right height, aired up the tires, straped on my helmet, and went for a short ride yesterday. It took me a while to figure out how to shift gears, it's different then they used to be. I rode about 4 miles, had a great time, and actually felt it in my legs this morning. I LOVE having a bike! I'm gonna get gorgeous legs! Look out world!

Lisa and I are going to move the end of May. We are going to get a smaller and less expensive apartment. We found one not too far from here, it's by St. Als. It should be a better fit for us financially.

Thats all for now.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

If you can just get Koby outta there things will definately be looking up! Tell Lisa I love her!

Dee said...

Yeaaaa, that's the job you wanted and now you'll be working with plants as you love ! Good for you, I'm happy and proud for and of you ! Weekends will now be a mini vacation for you----doing the fun job .
Glad you found another apt. and things will all be better soon.
love to you both !