Friday, September 30, 2011

I am the luckiest person I know....

I have a wonderful family.  My daughters and grandaughter, my Mom and my siblings, their offspring, and THEIR offspring, are all so fun, and cute, and weird, and wonderful. Very few people have as close a family as I do.     GROUP HUUUUGGGGG!!!!!

And,... I love my job.  At a time when most people are grateful to have ANY kind of job, I have one of the best jobs I've ever had. I'm getting paid to do what I love to do. What could be better?  It keeps me challenged, but not really stressed.  I love everybody I work with.  And my boss is such a sweetie.  (But I can't let him know that,... he thinks he's a bad azz.  Shhhhh... ) 

And, I have fantastic friends who are always there for me. Always ready to spend some time and provide a chuckle or two.  I've recently found some that I  haven't seen in many years. And yet we just seem to pick up where we left off.    

There are many more ways in which I have been blessed.
I am so lucky! 

4 comments:

Jodi said...

So glad things are going well for you. I know you've gone through some tough times, now it's time for some good!

Dee said...

I love it when things go well and you and all are "lucky" and happy. What a good feeling.

As for the group hug, the tallest, goofy looking one is me. I enjoy group hugs !

JACKI said...

so glad you are life is good to you!!! And you're right, our family is the the weirdest... yet the greatest! I love us!

JACKI said...

oops. I meant... 'so glad life is good to you!'

:o}