Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kate & Lala - Bounty Hunters


Kate, this Bounty Hunter thing is really gonna be great! Look how cool it is to carry big guns and blow stuff up!!!

And check THIS out!
Weapons for Women!
Look at the leapord print handgun! How cute is that??? But my favorite is the rhinestone hand granade!!! I mean, that's just too cute to throw away!

I think I might ask Santa for a leopard skin glock. I wonder if you can get it in pink instead of turquoise?

P.S. Only 12 days, 6 hours and 2o minutes left of January!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I would own a gun if I could have that one.

Dee said...

Maybe you could use the hand grenade as a necklace. Its the Magpie in you again ! The gun is cute, and the explosion is awesome!You go Girl !

kate said...

You're starting to scare me.

But those weapons ARE cute! :)