Friday, January 11, 2008

Ok, you asked for it...

I know I need to come up with a new post. But I've got the winter blahs so bad that I can't think of anything pleasant to blog about. So I've been avoiding my "Lala Land". But I've gotten requests for a new post, so,... I'll just blog being grumpy. (You'll be sorry you asked for a new post.)

January is my all time least favorite month of the year. I hate it. I think we should just skip it completely. Go right to February after Christmas. I feel like 'dog poop' every single January.

During January, I worry alot,... about terrible and stupid things.
Like how to haul 3 cats to the dog pound, and then not look guilty when someone asks, "Where are the kitties?"
And how to run away, without leaving a forwarding address.
About how to double my "don't kill nobody" pills, without having to explain to a doctor, "I just have the winter blahs, now write the frickin' prescription before I choke the life outta you, ASSHOLE!"

Anyway, I'm glad there's only 20 days, 6 hours and 5 minutes until January is over. Not that I'm counting...

4 comments:

kate said...

Wow, maybe that's what I have too. I just told David that I haven't felt this run-down and exhausted since I can't remember when. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in two weeks and even muscles I didn't know I had ached. (And no, don't be rediculous, I did NOT exercise.) Then, THEN I went to take a test to possibly get hired at the library and FAILED THE FUCKING TYPING TEST. Me, who sits and types ALL DAY LONG. That's how out of sync I am lately.

You know those funny magnets we love: I saw two today that you might relate to: "I haven't had my coffe yet. Don't make me kill you." and this one, which I bought in the form of a coffee mug to use at work "I need more money, more power, and less shit from you people." ha!


Ayway, sis, you're not alone. I hope you feel better. I lupper.

Dee said...

Could the rain have anything to do with how you feel? ---- Not necessarily. I had a year or two when I felt like that----and running away ? I used to DREAM of that, day and night for about a year. You've heard the story, it involved a train--. BUT you will get past this when January is over, and when the sun comes out. AND the indecision regarding your future is settled and no longer drives you nuts. Hang in there Darlin' and please don't hurt anyone. ! LOVE YOU !

Jodi said...

Ok, I've felt that way for about at 3 months now. It stinks. I've also been taking this medication for over a month to stop smoking (I haven't smoked since Jan 2) that makes me feel sick to my stomach, shakey, light headed, EXTREMELY tired, and WAY UGLY cranky. Do I stop taking the medication so I feel normal? I know I'd start smoking again 'cause I'm not ready to do it alone. NOPE, I've decided I'm going to feel like absolute dog poop for another 8 weeks so I can finally be a non-smoker.

So Kate, you want to be a LIBARIEN???? Is your hair long enough for a bun?

kate said...

Well, good to know we're not alone.

Jodi, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You can do it, I know you can. I'm sorry it makes you feel so awful, but fortunately (?) Ival's been through this sort of thing before with you and he'll tolerate you through this one too. :)

Winter's just hard. And living somewhere that it rains for days on end doesn't help. Hang in there sis.

You should consider taking Vitamin D; my friend Greg (who lives at the coast where it's rained for 32 days in a row) takes it and he swears it helps him not feel so down.


We all love you!!!