Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A sign from Gob, or Jeebus???

The Kenniwick guy canceled, said he had to fix the ac in his house. I was glad, since I'd lost interest. I think I'm done meeting new guys for a while anyway. I've felt such a connection with 'the attorney' that I think I'm gonna just see how it goes with him.

So,...I was glad I didn't have to go meet that guy, but I also didn't want to sit home alone on a beautiful sunny day either, so I packed up a book and blanket and went to a beach to read and get some sunshine. I hate going places by myself, but it was such a beautiful day that I went for it anyway. Unfornutately, a creepy guy at the beach decided to stalk me, and make obscene gestures and advances. He wouldnt have done it if I'd been there with someone else, but because I was alone, and female, I was a frickin' target for a creep. It pissed me off that I had to pack up and beat cheeks out of there because of that jerk. It was my day off and I wanted to enjoy the sun and a good book. But no. I HATE doing stuff alone. It's such a pain in the ass being a female sometimes! Men can do stuff alone and not worry about anything. Women have to worry about everything. Anyway, I ended up coming home and taking a nap. ... yeehaw....

5 comments:

Dee said...

Where was your mace? You could have allowed him to get close enough to spray the SOB, THEN run like hell. Too bad there are guys like that to spoil a simple plan to just read. !
Just as well that Kennewick canceled. No doubt he was a "ho-hum" anyway. Just don't get your feathers ruffled like your white owl. !

kate said...

Ha! That white owl is hilarious!

I'm sorry about that sucky experience. Next time, take a blanket and go hang out in the Rose Garden or something a bit more, ahem, exposed.

*snort!*

kate said...

oops, sorry, I was signed in on the wrong account.

Jodi said...

You should have turned the old bastard in to the cops. You need to get yourself a stun gun.

Linda said...

Trust me, my pepper spray was in my hand, with the safty button off, and I was ready to blast him if I needed to.