Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gracie LOVES the squirrels!


Gracie gets so excited when the squirrels come to visit. She absolutely LOVES them. I've started putting her perch right at the door every morning so that she can visit with them. But the really cute thing is, she meows and purrs and calls them Kit and Sparkle. She thinks they're kitties!

So instead of buying her a parakeet for a pet, I probably should have gotten her a kitten.


But since I've developed a strong distaste for cats, I doubt that will happen. And if I ever do have a cat again, it sure as the hell won't be male!

The squirrel doesn't show up very good in these photos, (you can double clik the photos tho), but she's very cute, and doesn't seem to mind having a parrot chattering away with her as she dines.



6 comments:

Dee said...

Love your laughing Mood Owl !

And I thought Gracie was a dirty bird, that squirrel is a dirty squirrel ! I wish you could tape record Gracie talking----to the squirrel and at other times. She is so funny and will NOT tak when anyone is around.

kate said...

She thinks they're kitties! hahahaha That is so cute!

JACKI said...

that bird of yours cracks me up! What happened to her tail feathers??? Oh, and you might want to close the screen on your door unless you want a squirl as an inside pet too! ;o)

Linda said...

yes, the squirrel has peaked in a few times, but seems to know that no good can come from venturing further inside.

Dee said...

Are you going to tell Jacki how Gracie pulled out her tail feathers?

Linda said...

Well, I talked about that in the post about Dewitt, the parakeet. Yea, Gracie is unhappy, she's lonesome, so she plucks her feathers out. real cute. not!