Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally, an update from Lala Land....

Here's The Good, The Bad, and the UGLY!
(insert that weird music here.... ya know,...
doddle-oodle-oo
waa, waa, waah...)

The Good
I started my job. It's fun, and the other kids are nice, and they didn't beat me up or take my lunch money.

We moved into a cute little apartment. I'm so sick of moving that I think I might just stay there 'til I die.

Lisa is doing well. She's over the morning sickness, and she's sleeping better. She's starting to show a little... It's soooo cute! Her doc says my grandbaby is doing just fine!!! :o)

The Bad
My computer died, so even tho we finally got the internet hooked up at the apartment, I'm now waiting another week to 10 days for my computer to be fixed. (Thank God I bought the extended warranty.)
The Ugly
So,... I can't email, check in with all my boys on match.com, or update my blog, for a while yet. (I'm currently at Mom's house for the BSU vs Hawaii game, so I'm using her computer.)


Well, that's it for now. Be patient with me, there will be more fun posts soon!!!

Cheers, and love ya and miss ya all!
Lala (Linda)

4 comments:

Dee said...

Good blog ! Hope your computer gets fixed sooner that predicted.
So glad you like your job and none of the other kids steal your lunch money and so glad that you like your apt. Its wonderful to have you home, where you belong. We missed you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you !

Dee said...

OH yeah, GO BRONCOS ! WE WON, WE BEAT HAWAII !!!!!!!!!!
Onry little buggers.

kate said...

What are you going to do without a computer for several weeks?? That sucks, sis!

Glad you're liking your job ok and that you're in your new apartment. yay!!

Ashley Locke said...

Yay for new apartments and jobs! Now you have to post a picture of Lisa and baby Lisa so that I can see this "tummy" you speak of!! :)