Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh, boy!

I haven't gotten to add a new post for a while, been crazy busy with looking for an apartment, updating resumes, visiting with family, catching up with old friends, and yes, I've gone on a couple of dates.

I realized a couple of days ago that it's silly to look for an apartment before I have a job, because nobody is going to approve an application for someone that isn't working! So now I'm going "balls to wall" to try to find something quick as a "starter" job. Then once we have our own apartment, I'll work on getting a "real" job.


But I have to say,... "I HATE JOB HUNTING!"
It's right up there with cleaning toilets to me!

2 comments:

kate said...

Holy crap, it's ALLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! You haven't posted forever.

I'm sorry about the job hunting; I hate it too. But you'll find something soon, sister.

love you!

Dee said...

Lisa must have taken your picture cleaning the toilet. I hardly recognized you !