Monday, October 6, 2008

A beautiful fall day in Idaho

My friend Larry and I went for a drive on Saturday. We went up the Payette river, through Garden Valley where I grew up. It was amazing (and sad) to see the growth in that area. It was such a cute little town back then. But nothing ever stays the same, does it? -sigh-

Then we up through Lowman and back down through Idaho city. The fall colors all along the way were beautiful! Larry took these great photos.

(I should have taken a picture of HIM, because he's quite pleasant to look at too!! -wink!-)

It was a nice day.

2 comments:

kate said...

Oh I'm so jealous; I haven't done that drive in probably 25 years.

Nice photos! Thanks for sharing so that we could enjoy it too.

Dee said...

Fall colors in the mountains are unbelievable ! Well, anytime. Its just different than anywhere else. What a fun drive.