Sunday, May 24, 2009

Possible Hostage Situation at the Buffalo Club!

There are very few people in the world that are nosier than I am... but...

When I woke up at 5am this morning to the sound of police bullhorns calling bad guys out of a nearby bar, I knew there was one person I could call at that early hour to share the excitement with! My sister Jodi!

I watched through my binoculars as swat cops took up positions behind cars, mailboxes and buildings at the entry of our apartment complex.

As the hostage negotiator informed the bad guys that they had delivered the 'throw phone' to the back door of the bar, my sister Jodi was on the phone with me giggling with excitement.

It's been over 2 hours, and I still don't know what's going on,... they are still out there, hiding and waiting. I continue to check through my binocs for any new action.

If it's not over before I have to go to work, I am confident that Jodi, with all her sneaky contacts, will have a full report for me by the end of the day.

I love my sister!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Your minute-by-minute update was second best to actually being there!

It cracked me up when you said that you had told the cops that I was on my way and we'd get them situated with a game plan after we had a few minutes to converse together.

Luckily, it sounds as if they did ok without us!

Dee said...

You two------what a pair ! You should go into the investigation business together, you'd be so good at it and Jodi has a bit of training !
Disguise? Pin the mustache on Sister ! Name? Fisted Sisters.