Friday, May 22, 2009

More Koby pics

Poor Boo-Boo - Koby's first owie!
Dumb cat fell off the back of the couch, and landed on Koby and scratched her little eye.

Koby and Lisa at the Race for the Cure.

I look yuky, no make up or anything,... but Koby looks cute enough for both of us!


Big Cousin, Anna!
I love getting to choose Koby's outfits!
(Usually when Lisa is not around.)
Koby in her first dress and shoes! Ruffled Capris and pink tennis shoes, I figured Lisa would freak, but she actually liked this outfit!

Auntie Nannie helping out!

Grandma's Pretty Girl.
Look at the pretty flowers on my porch!
(Oh yeah, the pink ones are pretty too.)

5 comments:

Dee said...

All your girls are beautiful ! They all look so happy and what a wonderful family. Lisa is just radiant ! Koby gets cuter every day, if that's possible !
Thanks again.
love you all!

kate said...

AAaawwww!!! I LOVE that little polka dot dress!! Such a cutie!!

JACKI said...

LOOOOOVE the polka-dot dress!!! I want to eat her up... but I won't! :o}

lisa said...

love my booger butt!

Dee said...

Oh, Lisa, you are such a softy, sooo sentimental !