Sunday, May 24, 2009

UPDATE - Possible Hostage Situation at the Buffalo Club

Situation Neutralized.
No Shots Fired.



Ok, I heard the bull horn one last time. I grabbed my binocs and ran through the screen door.(literally -I took it right off it's tracks!) I didn't hear what they said, but after a few minutes, cops started leaving their positions, they moved the 'cover car' to a regular parking place, and the swat van left.
I still don't know what was happening, but I'm confident Jodi will find out for us!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't believe they got it under control without us! Dang, and I was on my way!

kate said...

You literally ran through the screen door??? I stopped reading right then and fell off my chair laughing. That? Made my day.

Dee said...

Aw,geeze, now you won't get your deposit back. You klutz!

Jodi said...

Ok, it was a guy with a knife in the bar who then took off and ran INTO ONE OF THE APARTMENTS WHERE YOU LIVE, and they had a standoff with him there until he surrendered! Glad it wasn't your apartment!

Linda said...

Shit! Me too! But I wouldn't live in one of those front units just for that reason. That and finding barf and passed out drunks on your lawn every weekend morning... no bueno!!!

Jodi said...

I'm getting creeped out every time I check your blog and see that lady lookin' at me with binocs. Could you at least put up a picture of a horses ass or something?