Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"The difference between right and almost right is the difference between lightening and a lightening bug." ~ Mark Twain

It's not a "booger" picture, it's snot! BIG difference! See, snot is runnier. The big difference is in their viscosity. Snot is less viscous, somewhere between water and pudding. Whereas boogers are basically solid. They have a higher viscosity, with a consistency between pudding and solid rock. And if I'm going to go into business at this, it's important to know the difference. I'll keep you all posted as I learn more.
He, he, he!
P.S. Anonymous wasn't Bob. He'd be MUCH more blunt than that. I strongly suspect it's his daughter, Julie! Am I right????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be it's "SNOT a booger picture?"

PS. It's still there.

Dee said...

Its SNOT nice to look at either. !