Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sorry, I don't feel like blogging right now. Nothing witty or cute this week.
Lisa is back in Boise. It's amazing how much sunshine she took with her. She is so animated and fun. Damn, she brighted up this place. Don't get me wrong, I'm REALLY glad that she and Rod are working on plans for the two of them together, instead of working seperately on their own issues. They belong together and I love him to pieces. I think it was the right thing for her to do. Actually, I feel blessed to have had her here at all.

6 comments:

kate said...

Oh sis, I'm sorry. I know you loved having her there. Here's a quote for you: If you love something, set it free. (you wanna kick my butt right now, don't you?) The thing is, she's always going to be YOUR sunshine. She's a beautiful person, inside and out. And yes, she and Rod belong together.

Dee said...

Yeah, but what you really want to do is just squish her in your hand and keep her with you. Open up a couple of fingers once in awhile and let her sunshine out. Then CLOSE 'em up again real fast so she stays there. !

Linda said...

Mom, you pretty much nailed it exactly. Sounds like you've felt this way before too.
:0)

Jodi said...

Ok, here's the deal. Bob now has to replace Lisa if he REALLY loves you. That means learning to hip-hop around the house, giggling uncontrollably at the goofy things you say, going shopping with you, and in general - being your ray of sunshine. K?

Dee said...

Yup, and now THREE of my kids are gone. Jodi, after moving me out here, YU better not leave !!!!!

Of all those things Bob has to learn to do, its the giggling uncontrolably that is impossible to imagine !

Jodi said...

I'm not going anywhere mom - and if we do - you're coming too! I'd still love to do the family commune some day!