Sunday, June 29, 2008

IPOM Donation

I have ALWAYS gotten a donation for my employers for the Idaho Peace Officers Memorial fund raiser, which is a barn dance and silent auction. I figured it might be a real challenge for me this year, since I am now working in Oregon. But the place I work, Al's Garden Center, happily donated a Vera Brandly hand bag for the auction. :o) I thought that was really nice of them since there is basically NO advertising potential for them in it. They are just good people.

I'm not particularly fond of the Vera Bradley bags, but they seem to be all the rage over here in Oregon. I just hope people in Idaho like them! It's about $60 bag. Hopefully someone will love it!

2 comments:

Dee said...

That's beautiful ! and I'm sure the ladies will love it. Thanks to your employers for donating it, as you said, with no potential for any gained business, they are just nice people.
Good for you !

Jodi said...

That's awesome! That will be a great item! Thanks sis we sure appreciate it, every little bit helps!