Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't think Lisa will let me name the baby....

Ok, here are some cool ones!

D'artagnan - from the 3 musketeers - I love that name!
Marcutio - from Romeo and Juliet
Norbit - from the Eddy Murphy movie, Norbit.
Cloud - from Final Fantasy
Vincent - my FAVORITE character from Final Fantasy!
Hatsuharu - Anime character

Himeetsu - Japanese for "secret"
Piko Piko - Japanese for "hungry"
Pelo - Spanish for "hair" - (maybe not)
Kimbia - Swahili for "RUN!"

Lisa just keeps shaking her head... I don't think she likes my ideas!!!!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Lisa, do you want some duct tape for her mouth ? I'll help !

Jodi said...

Good God, I wouldn't let you either. if that baby gets named after an ana mai (or however you spell it) character, I SWEAR I'll have your hide!

kate said...

Wow. All I can say is I'm glad YOU had girls.

What does LISA want to name her baby??

Anonymous said...

lisa doesnt know. lisas gonna wait to find out if its a boy or girl first.

Anonymous said...

LOL, omg mom you are SO cute!!

I totally want to name it Aeris if its a girl! :D

-squeals with excitement- I'm gonna be an AUNT!!!