Monday, September 15, 2008

Well, it's back to reality,...

I had sooo much fun in Boise last weekend for Kate's wedding. It was the funniest, and HAPPIEST wedding I've ever attended. But I would expect nothing less from Kate and David.

But now it's back to reality, and moving, and all the fun that goes with it. I hate packing. Plus, we are living so minimalistically, that there is really nothing we can pack because we use it all. We will literally have to pack immediatly before loading the damn truck! And packing is just one piece of it. I've got to rent a truck here, and a storage unit in Boise. Then, as soon as we get there, we have to unload the truck into the storage unit, only to move it out again in a month!

But first, we have to job hunt, change the address on every bill, magazine, and utility. Then there's things like car registrations, drivers license, and geez, even weird stuff like ebay and paypal that all need changed and updated.

Ugh! I hate moving.
I wanna just be "beamed" over there!

Whew! I feel so much better now that I got that out of my system!

No comments: