Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm gonna be a GRAMA!!!!

I'm gonna be a GRAMA!!!!

Lisa is gonna have a baby!
My baby is having a baby!!!

Bless her heart, she's been GREEN as these letters almost every morning! (giggle....)
Poor boo-boo.
But the good news is that the morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Lisa and I are moving back to Boise the end of the month so that we can be with our family.
Yesterday, I put in our 30 days notice at this armpit of an apartment we are living in. And come September 30th, we are outta here!


Break out those knitting needles Kate!

9 comments:

Dee said...

I am so proud of you and Lisa for your announcement ! You sound happy , proud and excited and that is the greatest-----"Grandma Lala"! Doesn't that sound sweet? !
I love you both !

kate said...

Yay!!! We're gonna have a baby! We're gonna have a baby!!

I'm gonna hug it and kiss it and sniff it and rock it and bounce it and snuggle it and call it Boo Boo.

We're gonna have a BABY!!! Yay, Lisa!!!!!!! : )

Linda said...

Grama Lala,... grin!
:o)

Dee said...

Kate, you must learn to show some enthusiasm !!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to have another baby in the family! Lisa is going to be such a good mommy and Linda, you're going to LOVE being a grama. It's absolutely the best. Can't wait to have you both HOME!

Jodi said...

Oh, and how long do we have to get stuff done? When is the baby due?

JACKI said...

AAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even believe it! Im SO flippen happy for you guys! Im sorry you are so sick, though, Liser. Blah! Aaaaah, I cant seem to wipe the grin off my face!

:o}
I love you guys!!!

Kate... the sniffen part is a little creepy. ;oP

Linda said...

I like that new smiley face Jacki made! :o}

H said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!