Friday, September 19, 2008

My Friends from Al's Garden Center

I didn't get to take a photo of everyone, I wish I had tho,...
but here are some of my WONDERFUL FRIENDS,...


The PURPLE PEOPLE.


"I will really miss you guys!!!"


Teri (Mrs. Claus) is such a sweetie
and Johnnalee - Wooohoo! My Jiggles buddy!!!


Patty - who'd leave her comfy marketing office to help unload a truck load of house plants.

Susan & Sherry - they were so often my solid rocks when my whole world felt shakey.



Mark - I had a crush on him since I started - too bad he's married!
Gabby - my adopted daughter - love her!



Bridget - my buddy, my friend, she is soooo awesome.





Susie (Doc), was my entertainment. She is such a hoot. We had a LOT in common!


Meagan, the most creative and complex '20-something' I've ever met. She's amazing!



Marita saved my butt more than once!


Stacy- our girly granola! She's cool!











Pete - you could depend on him for ANYTHING.
Kirk - Ornery as cat shit! Funny as hell.





Bonnie - the sweetheart that is gonna take care of all my little green babies when I leave. Thanks Bonnie!!!


Linda - She was a great ear whenever I needed one. She understood.




Bill and Melissa
(being nice to each other??? - wtf???)
Damn they're funny!




There are so many others, Diane, Duane, Noah, and Becky (my other Jiggles buddy! LOL!!!!).
Felicia - who calmed me down a few times, and Suzanne who gave DeWitt a good home.
Tiffany, Jenny, and Meridith are all so sweet, and so good at what they do - like entertaining me!
Tom, who tries hard to be a tough guy, but really is a sweetheart. (Sorry Tom, it was bound to get out eventually.)
Jonesy, Janette, and Jean, Andrea,... fun gals, I'll tell ya.
Julie, Sandra, Amber, Tara, Laura, Laura & Lora (LOL!) , all awesome girls that I adore. Chris, Juanita, Ruth, Barb, lovely ladies. Josh, Greg, Tim, Phil, Charley, Cody, Justin, and Ray - great guys every one of 'em!


And last, but certainly not least, Teri. Thanks for seeing past the sometimes overly opinionated and obnoxious person, to see an employee that genuinely cared about her job.


Mark and Darcy, thanks for everything!

I will miss you all very, very much!


I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!



:o)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

It's so sad to leave behind people you care about - but I have a feeling that someday, you'll be back.

kate said...

They look like awesome people; you'll have great memories of that place!

Dee said...

Those are great pictures and awesome co-workers. You were so very lucky to work with them !
Now we know what happened to DeWitt. Just the other day we wondered. So much for getting a "pet" for Gracie.

Anonymous said...

Linda
Cute Blog!
Linda T.

Anonymous said...

HEY LINDA!!!! im gunna miss you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Linda, you made me get misty eyed! We are going to miss you sooooo much. I could always depend on you to crack me up and you always looked so CUTE! It won't be the atrium/hot box with out you so you have to come back. I'm gonna bookmark you so you better keep us posted on your life in Potato Land!

xoxoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend! We miss you so much already! It was a pleasure to work with and get to know you. You are one awesome lady!!

bridget