Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful that I have a job, it's nothing great, but I have a job.

I am thankful that I have an economical and reliable car.

I am thankful that I didn't loose any money in the stock market crash.

I am thankful that I have a healthy grandchild on the way.

I am thankful that I have total confidence in Lisa's ability to be a great mother.

I am thankful that Andrea is doing so much better and is happy and herself again.

I am thankful that I have found my best friend, my wonderful Marty.

I am thankful that we have an awesome roommate, Sweet Sarah.

I am thankful that I look forward to the future and enjoy the present.

I am thankful that I have learned from and have fond memories of the past.

I am thankful that my family and friends are all healthy and safe.

I am thankful to be so surrounded by so much love.


2 comments:

Dee said...

A beautiful list ! Yes, we all have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my wonderful family with so much love to go around.

I am thankful that I am as healthy as I am for my age ----and to be this age.

I am thankful for my "most helpful, surprising" Uncle Don.

I am thankful for my cozy, comfortable home.

I am thankful that I live in this wonderful country, proud of our Military people, and our flag.

I am so thankful for my son, Steve, my oldest daughter, Jodi, my next daughter, Linda, and my next daughter, Kate,--all of whom grew up to be good, loving, kind, generous, ----MY WONDERFUL KIDS !
AND their kids.
(repetitive, but I had to reiterate my love and thankfulness for them. They make my life worthwhile.)

(who's next?)

Jodi said...

Isn't it great to have so much to be thankful for?