Monday, November 24, 2008

I hate when this happens...

First, a little background info,...
OK, what most people call "happy" pills, I call my "don't kill anybody" pills. Because although being happy is nice, and important too,... even more important is that I don't wrap my fingers around the throat of someone who, at least at the time, appears to need strangled to death.

Ok, back to my story,... So, due to circumstances beyond my control, I've gone two days without my "don't kill anybody" pills, (I NEVER do that!), so needless to say, I was eager to get to the pharmacy today to get my Rx. So when I get there, it's not ready yet!
I called days ago! But they couldn't find it.

So I called my dear sister for advise. Well, for counseling,.. actually. But she wasn't available, so I left a message on her phone, basically telling her that I was currently sitting on a terrified little pharmacist, because I'd gone 2 days without my "don't kill anybody" pills, and they weren't ready for me. So I was asking if I should go ahead and throttle her, or should I turn her loose and give her another chance to find my Rx. Well, without advice and counseling from my sister, I was left to make my own decision. Probably not a good idea. But what the hell, I'm 49, it's time I depend on my own brain. So,.... well,... uh,... oops... I did what felt right at the time.

So I'm on the run from the law... and the Costco store manager is pretty pissed off too. Anybody have any connections is Canada???

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Birth control and happy pills - don't EVER go without them...

Dee said...

Run everybody ! Don't let her near you !

That's bad. I hope you get your "don't kill anybody" pills soon. I just got mine refilled !

Della T said...

OMG! I am laughing so hard! I miss you so much! Hang in there and stay away from the Mounties...yes they are cute, but they are still "The Law."