Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Taking a "safety" que from my neice, Anna...

The toilet in our main bathroom plugged up. For two days, I've tried everything to unclog it! Zero success.

Then I bought the "Drain Opener". This bottle has more warnings and crap on it's label than a case of dynamite! It actually has a scull and cross bones on it!!! We're talking seriously corosive chemicals, here.



So,... I donned my best hazmat suit,
and went in!!!


I waited the required 15 minutes....
and flushed,...





nothing,...
it didn't frickin' work!

Ah, geez, now I've got a toilet full of water mixed with corosive acid!!!

Hole-y Jeebus! What the hell is down there????
SHIT!!!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Did ya try a plunger??? Hey, that's whats so great about renting - call the landlord!

Linda said...

Of course I tried the plunger, ya idjit! And I tried Liquid Plumber, and even a friggin' coat hanger!

Ugh!!!

Dee said...

Uh, check with Payton and find out what toy he is missing. Boys love to toss things in sometimes. And , yes, call the mgr. now that you've tried everything.

Cute outfit and love the attitude!!

JACKI said...

LMAO!!! I think you answered your own question... Shit!

kate said...

Anna would be proud! I'll have to show this to her. :)

And yep, as Jacki said, you answered your own question.

Anonymous said...

ACTUALLY.....landlord came today and turns out a 3 year old flushed something. Mmm Hmmm. Me and mama dont shit THAT much. hahahahah!

Jodi said...

um, what happened to Hooty's mood - he looks pissed...

Sarah Dee said...

Ummm... ok, I will come clean. It was MEEEEE!!!!