Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just another brain cluster...

I am so ready for January to be over! Come on Spring!!

I work at a women's clothing store right now. (Until I can get on with a Nursery/Garden Center.) Anyway, the new spring colors are coming in, and I swear seeing all the pink, white, and lime is just so refreshing. (sigh...)
It also looks like the nautical look is gonna be big this year. We have it, Coldwater Creek has it, Anne Taylor and Macy's have it too. Man, just what I need constant sailing reminders all around me. Oh, I want to sail again so bad!


"Ahoy, mate! Weigh anchor and hoist the main sail! Set course for the coast of Belize!
(I think I'm gonna have to go visit Bob this summer to get a sailing fix.)

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Great, why did you have to mention Belize? I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Oh how I'd love to go there!

Dee said...

I got a "Crown and Anchor" this week and they have: 2 new ships, the Nation of Why Not, new itineraries and departure ports and---------a stop at Bannister Caye, Belize ! Looks sooo inviting ! All the decks on both ships are balcony rooms.

Linda said...

Nation of Why Not? What a great name for a ship!

Dee said...

It is a great name for a ship, but it isn't and I didn't explain that----I'm sorry. It is their TV campaign ad for convincing people to cruise. It proposes sailing all over the world and doing anything you want to-----a nation ( on the ships ) of people saying "why not?"

Jodi said...

so how much for the cruise??? Maybe that would be more fitting for our girls weekend.

Linda said...

Oh yea, a weekend cruise on a Royal Carribean ship! Piece of cake! (grin!)