Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am feeling more hopeful today than I have in long, long time.

I am so grateful that my children will be a part of a new generation, a generation of change, much needed change in our country.

I am so grateful that my granddaughter is coming into a world of hope, hope that things just might get better around the world.


Change is coming, and I am grateful that I am here to see it, to appreciate it, and most of all, that I was able to be a part of helping to make it happen.



HAPPY DAY!!!

7 comments:

kate said...

I'm with ya, sis!! I feel more hopeful and proud to be an American than I ever have!

O-BA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Great post sister!

JACKI said...

like I said regarding Kate's post...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

JACKI said...

oh and...

YAY! YOUR POSTING AGAIN!!!
OH HAPPY DAY!

Jodi said...

BTW, WHERE do you get those Hooty pictures????? They crack me up!

Dee said...

Glad you girls all enjoyed the day. It is an occasion to remember.

Jodi said...

Only 8 days until January is Frickin OVER!