Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Facebook comments, as I watched the inaguration...

Linda is watching history in the making! I am so damn excited about this inauguration! 9:14am

Linda is so glad that my granddaughter is coming into a world where finally she may be judged by the content of her character, not the color of her skin. 9:16am -

Linda is enthusiastically waving bu-bye to G-dub!!! Wooohoo!!! 9:36am -

Linda is is jumping up and down! There he is!!! Obama! You be da' man!!! Yeeeehaww. 9:44am -


Linda is wondering who the HELL chose Aritha Franklins hat??? 9:56am -

Linda says,... It's official!!! Yeeehawww!!!! Happy Day! Happy Day!!! 10:07am -


OK, I gotta go... I want to hear every word of his speech.


HAPPY DAY!!!

2 comments:

kate said...

WWOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Dee said...

So glad you got to see it and it was everything you hoped.
I wish him well as we as a Nation need so much help right now.