Tuesday, September 15, 2009

He is so.... NORMAL! I love our President!

Ok, I know I'm supposed to be updating my 'month in Anacortes' post... but this will only take a minute....

I LOVE that President Obama called Kenye West a "jackass"! When asked what he thought of what Kenye did, he just came out and said, "Ah, the guys a jackass." Just like that,... no 'political bullshit' - he just called it like it was. I LOVE this President!

I'm sure his 'approval rating' just shot through the roof!  LOL!!!   It did in MY opinion!
(But I already thought he was awesome!)

7 comments:

Dee said...

That's once in a row !

kate said...

I love it too! He's someone I want to hang out with (Obama, NOT Kanye.)

I think when even thre president of the united states is calling you a jackass, you need to go sit on an island somewhere and spend some quality time re-evaluating yourself. Attitude adjustment! That guy is SUCH a d-bag.

(I can't comment again on your FB posting now that I'm at work, but I laughed so hard at Ron Cox's reply to Lenny's response!)

Linda said...

Funny, that's what I said! It would actually be fun to be friends with him. I've sure never had any desire to actually know any other president!

Course, it could be that he's the first one to actually be our age! Nah,... it's cuz he's the first one to be REAL.

Jodi said...

Well, he kind of shit in his own nest with me when he basically called those police officers asses as well when they hauled that black professor to the station after they were investigating a break in at his house. Without knowing anything about the situation he pulled the race card and agreed that it had all happened because the poor guy was black.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

kate said...

Uh oh. Time for an intervention. Jodi is turning into Ival!!!

:)

Jodi said...

OH HELL NO! N.E.V.E.R.!!!!

kate said...

UH HUH!!