Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another example of... "Be careful what you ask for..."

Guess what? This face is gonna be famous! I'm gonna make Lisa buy me a Mercedes Benz!!!! Yeehaw!!!

Lisa got that job with Sports Unlimited (I think that's the name.) It's a Portland modeling agency that has the contract for Nike, Addidas, Colombia Sports Wear, Fred Meyer, the Oregon Lottery, etc. It's a big agency.
She came back over here this morning for a 2nd interview with them, and they signed her. It's actually going to be sporadic work, especially right at first until they get to know her and she gets to know them. So she'll either get another job or go to school, depending on how much work she gets from them.
But hey, she's got a contract, and an agent! How cool is that! And I'm sure it will help her resume when it comes to getting into broadcasting which is what she wants to do.

But now she has to move BACK over here, and figure out what to do next. .... sigh....
But my LISA is coming back to Portland!!!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

YEE HAW SKEETER! This is exactly where you belong right now - this is right up your alley! I'm SO happy for you!!!!

kate said...

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so happy for her!!! I always knew this girl could/should model. Drop-dead GORGEOUS.

Lisa-bug, your life is about to change BIG TIME, sweetie!!! And you SO deserve it.

Love you!!!

Dee said...

ATTA GIRL LISER !!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo proud of you. You SHOULD be a model, ------that face, that body ! WOW ! And someday soon, I will point to a picture and say " That's my grandaughter !"
I am so happy for you, Lisa. Sooo exciting.

H said...

Woohoo!! Go Lisa!

Jodi said...

Don't read Kate's latest blog about health care. It gave me a headache and made my eyes water and now I feel like I need to go to the doctor but...

sigh.

Anonymous said...

hehe, thanks everybody!