Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What a difference a day makes....

AAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My youngest little darling is making me so frustrated!!!

I've had it!
That's it!
Put a fork in me! I'm done!
I'm about over the edge!
I'm gonna do something extreme!!!
I'm gonna,... I'm gonna run with scissors!!!

No, I'm gonna FIND a way to resign as "Mom". Today I'm mailing my resignation letter to, um,... hmmm,... who would I mail that to???
OK, resigning isn't gonna work.

I know! I'll move away! To a foreign country! AFRICA !!!! I'll live with the Maasi!

Nasty, NASTY attitude today! Grrrr... :o(

WARNING- Approach with caution - Subject make act as if experiencing PMS and a lack of coffee and chocolate simultaneously!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you at least still be MY mom?! cuz i kinda yike you....

kate said...

Ummm, sorry. Don't get to resign. Or else our mom would have done so a loooong time ago, when YOU were a teenager. At least she's not dating the garbage man...

Dee said...

HUH??????????????????

Dee said...

Now, to you, Lala. All you can do, is all you can do. Apparently she needs a baby sitter 24/7. Hang in there and do what is necessary.

Kate, how do you know I'm not dating the garbage man.----muscles!