Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chemo Cards

I have more ideas for our chemo cards.

One of which is to have a portion of proceeds go to either the Susan G Komen foundation, or to basic cancer research. But that's sort of a no-brainer.

I have a list of names, cuz we have to call them something... Can I put ideas on our blogs, or will they get stolen? Not like anyone but us reads these.

I've been finding some good graphics. We also should get some cute photos of Jodi, Pam, Sue and some other "bald beauties" and have a permission form to use the photos on our cards. Since Pam is currently a "bald beauty", I thought we could ask her if she'd be willing to pose for some photos for us. (Like this photo.) And maybe just some good facial expressions.

We can't let this idea drop. We need to get on it.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I agree. Feel free to blog about them, I think we do our best work in our blogs! I want ot hear all your ideas!

kate said...

I agree sis that we shouldn't let it drop, although I think we should stick to emails.....keep it under wraps, ya know?

Dee said...

The Bald Eagle pic is sweet. I like it. Someone already used it? I love the idea of you girls making cards. Go for it. !