Saturday, February 2, 2008

I can post, but not comment. Hmmm?????

ok, so...

Regarding Jodi's cancer cards... I think you should start making a list of what they would say, inside and out, and then worry about the picture. That will be the easy part. Photos are great. But with cards, even stick figures can be cute.

It would be easy to market them. Send samples to every cancer unit, prothetic shop/manufacture, and appropriate web sites and organizations. Set up a website where these places can place orders and where individuals can buy them.
Go for it!!!

And regarding Kate's Winter post... It rained here yesterday morning, but then the sun came out and it warmed up. It was beautiful! I went out and pruned my shrubs yesterday without wearing a jacket. (snicker...)
And the dress is very cute. You could even MAKE it!

So does anyone have any idea why I can't comment on other blogs? Any idea what I need to do?
:o( Help!

3 comments:

kate said...

What do you mean you can't comment? When you enter your username, do you include the @yahoo.com or whatever it is? Cause I've tried it without and it doesn't work.

Jodi said...

Did we fail to tell you that we blocked you? Oops!

You may also have to re-sign in. Did this just start with your new page setup or when you put the new picture on?

Try signing on with a different name or something. I used to have to do that every time I tried to comment. Pain in the arse.

Dee said...

When I began to comment, I had to "sign up" every time just to get my comment accepted. Now for some reason, I can just do my address in username, password and I'm in. I guess after 500 sign ups, it gave up and accepted that I was very stubborn !