Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm so lucky to work here....

I love my job. (True, I'm not making tons of money, but bless their hearts they try). No, what makes me love my job is the group of people I work with. We have some REAL characters here. Everybody has their little quirks, their different styles of humor, their different worlds they live in, but we all get along so well, it's just fun. So every now and then, I'm going to tell you about some of them on my blog.


















This is my friend, Susie, or "Doc Susie" as she is sometimes called. (She says, "Don't call me that, I'm gonna get arrested for practicing without a license!")
Susie is an herbalist. She has an herbal, organic, or homeopathic cure for whatever ails you. And if she doesn't, she'll put on her grass skirt, and dance around you shaking incense until you're laughing so hard, you tell her you feel better just to get her to stop. But she is sharp as a tack, and knows her stuff.

Susie cracks me up. She is the epitome of "Don't judge a book by it's cover." She always looks so 'put together' and cute that I thought she was kind of prissy. But I'm telling you, she is a firecracker! If it's fun, she's done it, and if she hasn't, she will. Working with Susie I'm constantly reminded that life is meant to be enjoyed!

3 comments:

kate said...

Cute! Do your co-workers know about your blog??

Hi Susie! We're crazy!

Linda said...

They know I have one, but they don't know I'm blogging about them yet. But I'll tell them.

Dee said...

Susie is cute. Looks like you ARE having fun and truly love your work. The fellow workers make a world of difference. You are lucky !