Sunday, April 20, 2008

Opinions...

I'm worried about my sisters. These are the 2 most opinionated people on the planet. As they both got older, they realized that it wasn't enough to force their opinions on just family. They both needed more. So they started blogs, so that they could share their opinions with the whole freakin' world. OK, so here's why I'm worried,... they have BOTH stopped blogging! What tramatic things could be going on in their worlds that would stop them from being publicly opinionated???
I'm scared....

8 comments:

kate said...

I haven't stopped...It's just..just...I don't know...I don't have anything I need to get off my chest.

I'll see if I can find something to piss me off today.

Dee said...

I don't know about Kate, but Jodi is just plain tired. She had 3 grandchildren for the weekend and I think she may sleep for the next 3 days.
AND Gramma Turner's 80th Bday with which she helped in her spare time.
Perhaps Jodi and Kate can get together and piss each other off.
(no, don't do that, girls, baaaad idea !)

Jodi said...

Hey! FUUUUUUNNN!

kate said...

Ok, I posted, I posted.

But I'll still pick a fight with Jodi. What should we fight about this time sis?

Jodi said...

Name yer poison you big sissy!

Jodi said...

How was the date with Ron?????? Tell us, tell us!!!!

Dee said...

I think Ron kidnapped her. Haven't heard from her since !

kate said...

Luuuuuuuuucy!!!!!!!!! You got some splainin to do!!