Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where does she come up with this stuff!??!



While Kate and Anna were here, Anna discovered a Venus Fly Trap that I have growing in a little tube on my window sill. She wanted to feed it a bug to see how the trap closes. But she was AFRAID of this little tiny plant! So bless her heart, in the name of safety, and all that Tim "The Toolman" Taylor holds dear, she donned my motorcycle helmet and gloves for protection. She comes out wearing this stuff, holding a bug in her fingers, and dramatically announces, " I'm going in!"

Lisa got SUCH a kick out of Anna!






3 comments:

Jodi said...

You know who she reminds me of???

Kate! Imagine that!!

Dee said...

OMG, what a wild imagination Anna has. She is just too much, and must keep Kate and David amused and on edge constantly. I guess that's what comes from not being tranquilized by TV---imagination run amuck !

kate said...

That's my little weirdo! She DOES keep us entertained at all times!