Monday, August 4, 2008

Grrrr!!!

Self Control ~ the ability NOT to choke the life out of some asshole who desperately needs it.

I had a dreadful day at work, so I'm fairly ticked off. But I'm even MORE ticked off because I just had the greatest weekend ever with "the attorney", and I'm too pissed to properly write about it.

I'm telling you, I had a fan-freekin'-tastic weekend, with pictures and everything (wink!)! It had it all - drama, excitement, love, adventure! The Thrill of Victory! The Agony of De Feet! (Well, actually, it was de butt cheeks, ... I'll explain later.)

Anyway, it was a great weekend, but I'm too tired and angry to do it justice, so I'll try posting about it tomorrow. (first I said I was too 'pooped and pissed' and then realized that combination was kinda funny, and I DON'T FRICKIN FEEL LIKE BEING FUNNY, Damn it!)

ahem,... More on this later....


4 comments:

kate said...

Um, can you please skip the part about having so much fun your butt cheeks hurt? I'm not sure we need that much information. And definitely no pictures. Gah!

*snort!*

Linda said...

Oh, there WILL be pictures!!!!

Jodi said...

Sorry you had a bad day sister.

Dee said...

Is there any one person at work that we can hurt? ( more than one I can't handle, but I could get help ) I hope today is better and------stay by a fan, its gunna be a scorcher----96 in Portland today.
I hope you feel better soon so you can get "Moody" out of the can !