Saturday, August 9, 2008

Poor Boo Boo...

Boy, after reading Jacki's last two posts, I feel pretty stupid whining about my little medical procedure.

When I see one of our kids in pain, it just feels like someone has reached right through my chest, and ripped my heart out. I want so bad to fix their pain... but I know there's nothing I can do. I wish there WAS something I could do. I wish I was there so that I could just hug her and hold her, like I did so many times when she was little....

I love you Gocki.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Hooty looks compassionate. ahhhh

Everyone's problems are important to them/us. Meaning, they are not less important, they are different. And often scary. And that's what family is for, compassion, support and comfort.

I LOVE OUR FAMILY !

Jodi said...

Jacki has a computer virus now so it may be a few days before she gets back on her computer. Sometimes life stinks!

Linda said...

Ah, geez, what else can go wrong?

Poor my Gocki.