Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here's a fun thing to try,...

It's called MyShape.com. I saw this in "O" magazine.
http://www.myshape.com/

Basically, you answer a few questions about lifestyle, taste and comfort level, and then put in some very specific measurments that they ask for, and it shows you clothes, in your size, and your colors, that will look best on you!

How cool is that? It takes a while to fill it out, but you can save it and come back to it to finish.

My shape is "M".

I'm getting some great ideas!
I have a terrible time finding things that are "appropriate for my age" and look tasteful, but are still fun, a little sexy, and trendy.

These are a few things it picked for me!
What do you think?
Do these look like me?


I think they are adorable!

Of couse, you can buy these actual clothes from the website, but I'm just using it to get some ideas.






P.S. I'm still working on the Year in Review post.
That takes a while!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Definately those look like you. I can see you wearing those and looking snitzy ! Age appropriate and look sharp ! Maybe I'll try that and see what happens .

kate said...

That's frickin AWESOME!! And every one of those would look fantastic on you! Thanks for the tip; I'm headin' over there right now.

Jodi said...

Do I even need to try it? If I tell them about my lifestyle, it's gonna pick out sweatshirts and jeans isn't it?

Actually, I'm leaving this morning for Camp Erin but I'll definately try it when I get home!