Saturday, August 23, 2008

Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!

Ok, so I'm sitting at my computer last night, home alone 'cuz Lisa is out doing stuff. I here the door open and this comes walking down the hall...


My first thought is a space alien is coming after me, so I dive behind the sofa. But upon peeking over the top, I realize it's LISA, and she looks like she's just had the crap beat out of her.... THEN, I realize it's the weirdest makeup job I've ever seen - and I start laughing - really hard.
Her hair has been ratted and pinned up into a Mohawk, and she has green leaves on one eye, and major red on the other eye and cheek. Bazaaaarrr!


Apparently she had a photo shoot for a designer that makes clothes out of latex, (rubber), and so this is what the makeup artist did for the shoot!

The punker/goth look is sooooo NOT Lisa, it was just WEIRD to see it on her!

But I must admit, I cant WAIT to see the photos! Very funky, I'm sure. I've seen some amazing shots of her, these photographers are pretty creative, but this one... I cant wait!!! She said she had on huge platform boots, and was doing weird stuff like teetering on a tiny beam between two pools of water, crouching down in a pile of old scrap metal and wood, and hanging off a rope by one hand,... I can't wait to see this batch!!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

And with all that makeup on, she's wearing white...

Jodi said...

I know I'm no fashion diva, but tell her those snow boots don't go with that outfit.

Dee said...

What have they done to our cute Lisa !!!!!!!! I would have taken her to the ER and called the police, asking if there were any witnesses !

kate said...

The crazy thing is, even with all that horrid makeup on, she's still gorgeous.

And I agree with Jodi. Snow-boots: no.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, theyre not snow boots!
.....theyre RAIN boots.

those shits are stylish over here damnit!
.....but i suppose they dont really go with cut off sweats real good. well thats the kinda stuff us oregonians gonna rock now days. it will be warm enough to wear capris, but raining so hard and periodically that one needs to randomly be ready to throw on her rain boots at the drop of a dime, haha.

yeah and the white with the makeup, no bueno. i didnt know what kind of makeup to expect as i was headed there. but once i got there, they started caking that mess on and i had red all over my white zip up (which is my favorite of all time). luckily it all came out.
lesson to be learned....dont wear white to a photo shoot. (just in case any of you are planning on attending one any time soon, hehe)