Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Cinderella weekend...

With a millionaire, Thursday I got the tour of the town, and we dropped in on a few of his "projects". Had a wonderful lunch, and went to the Triple Door for dinner and a great show. WOW!

And this was Friday.

Salty's for lunch, with a beautiful view of Seattle and the Needle behind us. (with the phone in his ear.)

Then it was off to Pike Place Market, where we bought a Seahawks shirt so that I could fit in to the rest of the world on game day.
And then we went to one of my favorite places in Seattle, the fountain at the Space Needle. I LOVE to watch this fountain!

Then we went to a great restraunt near the stadium for dinner before the game,
then down the block to Qwest Stadium for the Seahawks vs Raiders game! Wooohoo!!!



This is Taima, the Seahawk. I figured they'd use an osprey or something, but she was something I'd never seen before. So of course, I had to find out what species she is. She's an Augur hawk from South Africa.


We were in the 3rd row, on the 45 yard line. Great seats!!!



The millionaire is supposed to be coming down to Portland this afternoon because I have tomorrow and Tuesday off! :o)
He seems to really like me... go figure...

3 comments:

kate said...

Those are great pictures! Doug is handsome (especially when he doesn't have a phone attached to his ear) and YOU look adorable and happy! Nice to see you having fun and being treated like a queen.

I lupper!

Jodi said...

Do you think he could adopt us?

I'm so jelous you got to go to a Seahawks game! I'm excited that you're having so much fun sister!

Dee said...

What a great weekend ! That's fantastic----all those fun places and doings. Glad you had such a good time and he looks GOOD !
Thanks for sharing the super pictures.