Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hootin’ mad!


Oh,…. I’m ticked!
I am ticked off!

I have been butchered!

Wait, let me back up...

A while back, My friend, Apryl, in Anacortes, (Grace Under Fire), gave me the best haircut I’ve ever had.

She cut my hair into a really cute wedge. Long on the top, with a short beveled edge around the back. This cut works great on me because my hair naturally tries to grow straight forward, and the wedge makes that work for me instead of against me. It suited my face and my busy lifestyle. Basically, it was the first, and so far the only, truly wash and wear hairdo I’ve EVER had. I loved it, and I received so many compliments on it.

Well, moving from Anacortes, I knew Apryl would not be able to cut my hair. So I asked a few girlfriends in the Portland area for a good stylist, and went to get my hair cut. I took photos of my cute wedge. Long on the top, with a short beveled edge around the back.

AAAaaaaahhhhhh!!! That nasty bitch apparently had never seen a wedge in her life!!! She just layered it all over like 90% of the short haircuts out there! My wedge is GONE! GONE I tell you! I am so pissed!

That does it! As soon as this cut grows out, (and that's gonna take at least 2 months!!!) I’m driving to Anacortes, and I’m going to have Apryl do it! I don’t care if it costs $500! (Well, ok, maybe I do…)





"Look at me! Look at me! I'm so ticked off,... I'm MOLTING!!! "

~ Iago from Disney's Aladdin

5 comments:

lisa said...

sooooo.....do we get to see or what!?

Linda said...

NO WAY! You just wanna point an' laugh!!!!
You'll just have to be satisfied knowing that the one I posted there is not too far off!!!

Dee said...

We have 3 options to check----and this is NOT funny !

That person must have gone to school at a butcher shop ! How can those people make a living when they screw with a person's life like that---they most assuredly do NOT get repeat customers.

Wellllll, spike it and color the spike and you're good to go.

Jodi said...

Well what a bummer. However, you'd look cute bald so just go with it until it grows out and then hopefully, you can find someone who will do it right!

Dee said...

I love Hooty's "Yippeeeee its Spring" mood. Sorry your latest is the grumpy one.