Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What a great weight loss program...

I have found that being single is certainly good for my 'girlish-figure'. A couple of years ago, while single, I got down to 121 lbs. Wow!

Well, in the 2 weeks that I've been in Portland, I've lost 7 lbs!

It's just an obvious fact that when you're in a relationship, there is a lot of cooking and eating going on all the time. It's such a social thing! But when you're single, wa-la!, no cooking, hence no eating. (Well, a lot less, anyway!)


Yep, I'm wearing a bikini again, and I've also died my hair blonde. I'm telling you, I am HOT now! It's amazing when I walk the beach how many people just stare. It's wonderful being the most photographed woman on the beach!




3 comments:

Jodi said...

Lookin good, but I might consider duck taping those buns up a few notches. Once you do that I think you'll be one hot mama!

Sheri said...

Yep, duck tape is wonderful. You might also want to work on those tan lines....other than that...you go girl!

Dee said...

Isn't is wonderful to get so much unsolicited advice when you're perfectly happy with who you are !