Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm baaaack..... just in time for TAXES. Yipee-skippy.

I'm back from the 2 month shakedown cruise of our newly purchased 40 foot Island Packet sailboat. It was great fun and very educational.

So I will again be using this blog to keep you up on all the news that is 'Hoot-worthy".

I am currently trying to file my taxes. It's typically just the simple 1040, but I get to use the first time home buyers tax credit this year, so I'm trying to figure out the easiest and best way to achieve that. It's a special form I have to use. I guess I just have to print the form and mail it to the IRS. Geez, what if I do something wrong? What if it gets lost in the mail? Why does this seem so daunting to me???

I guess anything that says IRS on it can be pretty intimidating.


No comments: