Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Dog is my co-pilot."

When you see that, you're either looking at the bumper sticker of a dyslexic agnostic,...

or,...



Someone just got a new puppy!!!



I made Maggie's little dog bed. Isn't it cute?
(Bob says she's gonna be spoiled. How foolish of him.)

Maggie is 10 weeks old now.

She slept like such a good girl last night. When I first put her in her little kennel, she whinned for about 1 minute, and then was quiet the rest of the night!

This morning, she is just FULL of energy. She has a squeaky fish toy that has quickly become a favorite. She is pouncing on it, shaking it, and really giving it 'what for'!

I LOVE HER!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

ACK! I'm so excited for you! I love her bed, I love her! What a wonderful new friend - now, stay away from men!

Linda said...

LOL! Yeah, right Jod! I got a puppy, not a lobotomy! LMAO!!!

kate said...

Hahahaa! You two are funny!

She is SO stinkin' cute!! I can't believe how much she looks like Bea. I really don't know if there's anything cuter than a Corgi puppy. I'm so glad you got her!!

Can't wait to see more Maggie pictures and hear more Maggie stories!

PS. That bed IS adorable!! Good job!

Dee said...

Kinda what Jodi said-----you can have guy type FRIENDS---just buddies.

That Maggie girl is so cute on her bed and its got puppy paws on it, also hers. She was hot in the sun, I see, poor little lamb. But most of the trip must have been driving North so she was ok. And what a good girl to sleep so well.
Guess you're going to keep her !