Monday, May 10, 2010

She's getting those corgi ears!

The people who are owned by Maggie's momma, just sent me a new picture of Maggie. She is just getting cuter and cuter everyday!
Maggie 8 1/2 weeks.
I think corgis are the only creature on the planet that is actually cuter as an adult than as a baby. Don't get me wrong, corgis are cute babies, but they are even more adorable when they get those big ears, and cute chubby little legs and their funny personalities. Aaaahhhh, I love her!!!
Maggie 6 weeks.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh she's cute!

Dee said...

And look at those cute little feet! She's a doll.

kate said...

Oh my gosh, she IS getting cuter! You're going to love her soooo much!

Linda said...

Bob is really excited, he can hardly stand the wait!

Dee said...

Bob? not Bob ! he said he wouldn't be taken in by that critter ----(or words to that effect ).

Dee said...

OK, a bit of sarcasm aimed directly at Bob's cold heart.